Brillance of the Seas Transatlantic - November 7

Zurichguy

Glad to know you are still around and enjoying all that warmness of Florida:rolleyes:!

As you well know, we know how it is with PC woes. Nerve racking to say the least. Guess the rest of our thread has forgotten about CC and gone on their separate ways. I hope all of them are well and have a good holiday season. I truly enjoyed meeting with all of them and had another great crossing on Brilliance. As far as the disco, I only made it there once which was on ladies night. When questioned by Lorraine on this, I said well I am in the right place then;)! I danced one song with her and Beth and I was out of there. Went down to the theatre to watch the last showing of "Walk the Line" which I got half way through before going to the cabin and retiring for the night. Hope all is well with you and your job is going well. Talk again with you soon, Tony

Hi Tony:

Don't know what's wrong with the boards. I could tell that you had posted this morning but could not see/view your post. Had to "REPLY" to be able to read it.

Nerve racking indeed is the description of computer failures. You love them when they're working but when they go kaput, kill them!

I also have noticed that this thread died after everyone left. Just in case I don't get to talk to you either here or in another thread, I wish you and Gregg a great holiday!!!

Regards, Juan

Geeze, seen that you also replied to my post yesterday, but it is not visible even now and could not see what you said until posting and looking below at the dialog. Guess CC can have problems too and they usually do when lots of post are being made.

Gregg and I wish you a Merry Christmas Too! I'm sure you have been a good little boy and Santa will bring all that you asked for! See Ya, Tony

Archived