Questions about Nonalcoholic Classic and Kids Beverage Packages

32cute2me

Hi...we are a family of 5 planning a Mediterranean cruise for this summer.  Two of our kids are tweens/teens and have the "Always Included" classic beverage package.  I have 2 questions regarding the packages...

1.  I read the Classic non alcoholic package doesn't include frozen mocktails but I'm wondering if  it includes other mocktails that aren't frozen?  I've seen several on the menu like the Watermelon Tropic or Sparkling Mint Lemonade.

2.  Can we change it to the Kids Beverage Package once on board?  The Kids package is actually cheaper but my kids would drink more of those offerings (smoothies, etc), than soda, coffee and tea.

Thanks for any insight you might have!

When my kids were teens the kids package wasn’t available, but if the classic is actually worth more I would think stuff from the kids package might be included. Odd that smoothies would be included since frozen virgin drinks aren’t. As far as the other drinks you asked about, I think they are only included in the premium non alcoholic package. We always upgraded to that for our kids so they could get the virgin strawberry daiquiris and I’m pretty sure premium was also required for those other drinks as well.

3 hours ago, 32cute2me said:

Thank you.  Maybe we'll just upgrade to premium non alcohol as I'm sure they'd love a virgin pina colada or daiquiri.  I think it's only $4/day to upgrade?  I wonder if smoothies are included with the premium package?

I’m pretty sure they are.