Tips for Symphony specific?

I figure someone out there migth have some leads of places to look for all the specific info related to Symphony.

Instead of reinventing the wheel, thought someone might share info : )

Here are some of my questions: 

*menus for the places that are included like the El Loco fresh, Park Cafe, Sorrento's Pizza, etc. 

* if we pick my dining and want to sit with others on each day, is that possible? We are travelling with my hubby, my  12 year old and my social butterfly mother in law who I would like her to get a chance to talk to other people, too. She might like a conversation that consists of more than kid related talk : ) I want her to have a good time, too. Any thoughts? I don't think she would go to any singles type activities, she is 79 and very active.

*do adults really ride the water slide and the mat slide, is it fun and fast or slow?

* can I still bring on 2 checked bottles of wine for free?

* are the lines so long that is is a pain for laser tag and ice skating?

* do they still sell some app so we can continue with our group without using wifi? 

* any great very detailed reviews of the ship or easy to print deck plans? I see deck plans all over but no clue how to print them!

I'm going for spring break and signed up for roll call for my dates so hopefully can share info there, too, just not a lot of people yet.

Here's one I found for the daily compasses. I know it might be completely different in April.

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/cruise-compasses/symphony-of-the-seas/sat-09252021-0000 I can see the daily compasses here.

Any thoughts?

I saw more adults than kids on the water slides and Abyss on our Harmony cruise in September. All looked great fun and pretty fast. Oh how I wish I was a bit younger! I used to love those sort of things a few years ago 😁

Following. I also have a set dining time with a group for late seatings but I am coming from NCL so I don’t know how this works. If I meet some other people I’d like to go to dinner with, can I do an occasional night or two as MyTime dining clients? Or could I go to solarium bistro instead if I want to eat outside of my group MDR time?

I heard it’s complimentary dinner during the pandemic. 

so lost about how dining works on RCCL. I just hope I have the option of doing an unpaid meal or two outside the MDR if I don’t want to eat with my group ALL the time. 

13 hours ago, marktwothousand said:

If I meet some other people I’d like to go to dinner with, can I do an occasional night or two as MyTime dining clients? Or could I go to solarium bistro instead if I want to eat outside of my group MDR time?

If you have traditional you are not supposed to go to MTD. You can go to Solarium on any night regardless of what dining plan you have.