Drinks Packages

Thameside

Apologies, as it has probably been covered recently, but I can't find the answer. I have a Premium drinks package included in my January Canary Islands Cruise and cannot see if any enhanced wines by the glass are included. It shows them included in the Ultimate package but not Premium. If they are not is it possible to upgrade from Premium to Ultimate by just paying the difference, about $7 per day. Thanks in advanced

Paul

Edited by Thameside
mistake

2 hours ago, Grandma Cruising said:

Wines are not included. I’m really not sure if you will be able to upgrade by paying the difference - some people have reported that they can & others say they have been refused. You’ll have to ask Azamara.

Oh dear, that’s a shame, we will have to find a different way to buy alternative wines to the complimentary ones, as we have found on the last couple of trips have not been to our taste. They did until recent years at least find previous days wines which were to our liking. Thanks for your reply 

14 hours ago, java spot said:

I spoke with a representative at Azamara this week and they said it was possible to upgrade from a premium to ultimate beverage package when on board for the difference, as stated, about $7 /day.  

Good news, thank you, hope it works for me 🚣🏼‍♂️

I'll be getting the Premium pkg with my cabin.  I just called Azamara and inquired about upgrading to the  ultimate pkg but was told I'd have to pay the full price of $23.95 and not being able to just pay the difference.  She did say I could check once on board to see if they'd let me do the difference but she couldn't do it pre cruise.

Does anyone have experience only paying the difference and getting the discount based upon club your level?  I do premium liquors not wines.  TY

Edited by ChucktownSteve