Departure time on port stops

On our itinerary, it doesn't have a departure time on the two islands we are stopping at.  We have to book a shore excursion outside of NCL which we dont like doing, but they dont offer what we are looking for and/or its sold out.  

Does anyone know if there is somewhere i can find what time they usually leave particular ports?  The excursion, dive trip, we are looking at shouldnt me more than 4 hours, but still makes us nervous none the less.  We are on joy dec 18th.

thanks

5 minutes ago, hallux said:

Hmm, I found this when just exploring the cruises on the Joy.  I see departure times listed.

Screen Shot 2021-11-14 at 8.12.20 AM.png

That would be wonderful, plenty of time, but this is what shows up on our itinerary when we are logged in which makes us nervous.

Capture.thumb.JPG.730d8f006d7cc4cc234ae89663ebe55b.JPG

1 hour ago, 20165 said:

That would be wonderful, plenty of time, but this is what shows up on our itinerary when we are logged in which makes us nervous.

Capture.thumb.JPG.730d8f006d7cc4cc234ae89663ebe55b.JPG

The NCL website appears to be broken on this particular display page, and has been for at least a couple months for me.  All my cruises have the departure times on this page just as you show above.  Broken.

Look in other places for your times such as the one posted above and/or on your PDF confirmation document that was sent to you (or you can request another copy from NCL).

Edited by MeHeartCruising