Teen area question on Westerdam

chumley

Hi,

Can anyone who has been on the Westerdam lately tell me if they have a teen area on board? Is there an Oasis or Loft area? We are going in April over our spring break so I'm sure they'll be lots of kids around but I was hoping there would be an area set aside for the teens to hang out. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Leslie

There is the Loft, but not the Oasis. The Loft is the room just fore of the Game room shown on the Deck plans. It's where the Golf simulator used to be.

This room is only for 13-17 year olds. It's staffed by Teen Counselors and have scheduled events nightly like scavanger hunts, DDR, disco, karaoke and games starting around 10:00 PM

A Teen Counselor will welcome your kids upon embarkation. There will be a welcome meeting the first night to have the kids "meet & greet".

There are plasma TV's, Play Station, disco ball, couches, board games and a sound system. (No Parents allowed)

All right the Loft has been added where the golf simulator used to be - top deck - middle. It doesn't sound like there will be an Oasis. On the R and S class ships the Oasis is right above the Loft and Club HAL on the back of the ship.

Looking at the design of the Vista ships, I am not certain how they could add one in the area where the Loft is.

Archived