Getting more than one beach bed with a group at Coco Cay? how do we make sure they're together?

courtneyMC

Hope this is an easy question- I'm going with a group so we're talking about getting 2 or 3 beach beds for our group.  We would want the beds for our group to be together- next to one another- so our group can hang out together.  How do we make this happen?

I know we reserve a bed in advance.  How do they assign the beach beds- is it first come first served so we can just find a couple open ones next to each other that morning or is there a process to select the bed in advance?    I've done a cabana before and I know with those you reserved a specific one at some point in advance.  If the beds are the same way, would we want one person to reserve all the beds so they can then pick available beds that are next to one another?

thanks!

Edited by courtneyMC

• courtneyMC changed the title to Getting more than one beach bed with a group at Coco Cay? how do we make sure they're together?

I had asked about this and was told that they are assigned based on how early you book it via the cruise planner and that your assigned bed will be listed on a document left in your stateroom at some point after you board.  I know when we are there, there is another ship there the same day, and we get in after they do, so I hope the assignments by how early you reserved holds true since we booked it last Black Friday for this coming March.