Emerald Princess A746 A747 Balcony

tlcm

Hi CCers! 

Does anybody have any pics of these staterooms?  Or a good description of the differences?  I have only been on one cruise before (Celebrity) and the deck plan pics are incongruent with the comments I've seen.  Some say triangle, some say no balcony just windows, some say bad/some say good...my mind is reeling.  Best bet was to go to the experts!  

Thank you...I really appreciate any help!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 11/28/2021 at 2:14 PM, LT Hambone said:

@tlcm - Check out this post - One of a kind cabin...A746 !

there are pics from both Star and Crown Princess, my understanding is that Emerald is the same. We have A746 on the Emerald next summer, booked it because the balcony looks really cool!

Hope this helps!

LT Hambone, I am very curious as to how your experience was in cabin A746 on the Emerald. I just booked that cabin and would love to know your opinion!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 2011mom said:

LT Hambone, I am very curious as to how your experience was in cabin A746 on the Emerald. I just booked that cabin and would love to know your opinion!

If you click on LT Hambone’s avatar, it will take you to his current activity.  Scroll down through A zamara activity and you will find he did a full review of the cruise.  I didn’t read it,  it you might find info there.  EM

On 3/17/2023 at 5:45 PM, 2011mom said:

Well - I can tell you what it looks like from below! 🙃

About a month or two before our cruise, we were moved to B742 / B738 because the port side cabins on the Aloha deck were being reserved as COVID quarantine cabins. So, unfortunately, I can't report back on this cabin.

Enjoy your cruise!

On 3/17/2023 at 4:45 PM, 2011mom said:

I will be in one of those cabins in two weeks on the Ruby. I plan on doing a live Review (Internet permitting) so hopefully that will be useful for you

Edited by talkorpi

• 2 weeks later...