Flight time out of Miami after an Oasis cruise

PCWalton1

14 minutes ago, PCWalton1 said:

Hi

We have booked an 11:30 am flight out of MIA after our April 17 Oasis cruise. Will that be ok doing standard departure?

Thanks

Might be cutting it close. Assuming you mean leaving the 17th and coming back the 24th. Normally an 1130am flight would be borderline, but April 24 2022 spring break time for some areas so the airport might be more crowded than your average Sunday. If you meant flying on the 17th, well that's Easter but I would assume most people fly before the holiday and not during. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/18/2021 at 5:10 PM, PCWalton1 said:

Just grabbed an Avis rental car for the day. Just got to figure out whether they have a shuttle since they are over by terminal D

Just wanted to relate the experience of someone I just traveled with. She had reserved a car through Budget for pickup at the downtown Budget/Avis location for Friday 12/3 after disembarking from Freedom OTS. I went with her and her son to pick up the car (no shuttle from Terminal A so we took an Uber).  When we got there, there was a line of about 6-8 irate people — and no cars!  The wait was going to be 1-1/2 to 2 hours.  I don’t know if this happens all the time but it appears to be a relatively common occurrence,  She ended up changing her reservation to picking up at the airport — and another Uber ride/cost.

Thanks for the car rental advise. I recall a line at Budget location at 89 SE 2nd Street back in 2019. I don't mind taking an Uber so I am switching to the airport. 

Edit: It is also $60 cheaper at the airport. 😁

Edited by PCWalton1