Sapphire Beach Resort - Day pass with pool?

jrm9999

No the pool is for condo owners/guests only.
if you want access to a pool and bar look at Bolongo Bay Resort. They moved their beach bar/restaurant (Iggie’s Oasis) into the main building by the pool and guests have access to the pool.
This isn’t for cruisers really, but when I inquired with the resort I was told folks stopping in to enjoy the bar have pool access. So if interested you can email the resort and confirm visitors are welcome and not just resort guests.

But the beach and water at Sapphire are gorgeous!

Edited by blue_water

If you. find one please let us know we would like to do this too.

On 11/21/2021 at 12:30 PM, jrm9999 said:

Does anyone know if the resort sells a day pass that allows use of the pools? I understand if you go to the beach you can still rent umbrellas and order food from the resort, but was wondering about pool access. 

Edited by tupper10
correction

Years ago the Ritz-Carlton had a day pass option but that was dropped. But always worth asking. The Bolongo Bay option I mentioned will most likely work, but it is not an actual day pass so you cannot confirm that in advance without actually contacting the resort. I did ask the question, if visitors stop in (non-guests) are they able to use the pool and beach if they buy food and drinks at Iggie’s and they answered yes. But they probably understood my question to be about folks staying elsewhere on the island and not cruisers. I am sure it depends on how busy the resort is…

STT has just never been a day pass or an AI type of island…