Mardi Gras / Live / Solo / Nov-27-Dec-04-2021...

sid_9169

Man, I guess that I really did let that whole switchover situation get the best of me... It's just when things don't work like they're supposed to ) even when you do everything correctly) it just gets under my skin... "Supposedly" there's a set order of things you need to do, and I did all of them correctly, and still nothing... Hopefully, I can make it all happen again when I return from Cozumel. I'm taking my "real" phone on shore to try and use Verizon's travel pass. No idea how much they're system there will allow me to do, so we'll see. My only dread, is having to try and reconnect once back on board... They really do need an instruction sheet for this. An "internet for dummies" if you will... Anyhow, after a good night's rest, hopefully my day in Cozumel makes everything disappear and resets my mind... We'll see...

• Like 22

Guest BasicSailor
5 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Must be cyber Monday... That day when you get an email from every single company you've ever done business with... Erase, erase, erase...

Dude ! Is your phone in Airplane mode >😵

I figured out a way to get those DARN green door opener thingys to work... I place the side of my pinky finger (between my fist and the first knuckle) flat against the thing, and VIOLA, it works!... At least I figured out how to do that without further frustration...

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I figured out a way to get those DARN green door opener thingys to work... I place the side of my pinky finger (between my fist and the first knuckle) flat against the thing, and VIOLA, it works!... At least I figured out how to do that without further frustration...

On Mardi Gras we never heard a viola playing when those doors opened but we'll listen for it in March.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I'll be flexin' a nice huge wad of pesos in Cozumel today... Makes it easier to calculate my bill without having to deal with the often unfair conversion to US dollars... Plus, most of the places I go have menus in pesos only. 

PXL_20211129_133601925.jpg

• Like 12

20 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Huh?

Photo please. 

• Like 2

I'll be bringing my usual Louis Vuitton bag on shore with me... Contents: a little more than four thousand pesos, three hundred American dollars, my hat (so my head doesn't get sunburn), handi wipes, my hand drawn map, rebound patches and a handful of Flyby and DHM pills, a pen, and an assortment of masks, which I don't know if I'll need...

PXL_20211129_142430400.jpg

• Like 13
  • Haha 2