Recently on Meraviglia 10/30/21, ask any questions!

pvpollock

On 11/24/2021 at 9:07 AM, pvpollock said:

One final note, MSC has a program to match travel status from other companies, Google search MSC Status Match to find a link.  That can be other cruise lines, but also airlines and hotels.  I have Hilton Diamond status and though it took a long time to get them to match it, I am now a top tier Black member.  I got a free hour in the spa thermal suite, free chocolate ship, free specialty dinner, and some discounts on board.  If you have good status with a company, take advantage (once per person so pick your best level card).  

How do you apply the loyalty match to the cruise reservation? I filled out the form on the MSC website. Do they email you something afterwards where you can apply the status to your booking? Can it be done onboard? 

How was the internet onboard? Is it fast or worth getting? 

Thanks so much for your any info you can provide! 

7 hours ago, tx121 said:

How do you apply the loyalty match to the cruise reservation? I filled out the form on the MSC website. Do they email you something afterwards where you can apply the status to your booking? Can it be done onboard? 

How was the internet onboard? Is it fast or worth getting? 

Thanks so much for your any info you can provide! 

Are you on Mera?  If so, the basic internet is fine.  They offer up charges for better options.

14 hours ago, tx121 said:

I am booked on my first MSC cruise on this ship in January. I filled out the form online, but did not get a response initially. I filled out the form again and resubmitted it yesterday and received an email this morning that I qualified for the diamond match based on my Hilton Honors status.  If you have submitted the form more than a week ago, I would submit it again.

• Like 1