Unlimited Dining Package on Oasis

PCWalton1

38 minutes ago, PCWalton1 said:

Hi

For another 13 hours they have the Unlimited Dining Package on my April 17 Oasis cruise at $166.99pp. Is that a good price, I didn't notice what it normally is,

Thanks

Keep in mind that this price does not yet include the 18% gratuity and that this is a per-person price.  Based on 2 persons, your total price for the UDP would probably be $394.10.  Assuming this is a 7 night cruise and there are 2 of you, that works out to ~$28 per person, per meal. 

Also keep in mind that you will be eligible to eat in any specialty restaurant for any meal (lunch, dinner or snack in between) so long as the restaurant is open and they can accommodate you.  This can be a LOT of food !!

We always purchase the UDP and truly enjoy the more relaxed and upscale dining experience.  The price you quoted ($166.99) is a reasonable price for the UDP and I wouldn't expect it to go down any more than that.

Only you can decide if that is a good price or not.  Good luck with whatever you decide to do !

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

Keep in mind that this price does not yet include the 18% gratuity and that this is a per-person price.  Based on 2 persons, your total price for the UDP would probably be $394.10.  Assuming this is a 7 night cruise and there are 2 of you, that works out to ~$28 per person, per meal. 

Also keep in mind that you will be eligible to eat in any specialty restaurant for any meal (lunch, dinner or snack in between) so long as the restaurant is open and they can accommodate you.  This can be a LOT of food !!

We always purchase the UDP and truly enjoy the more relaxed and upscale dining experience.  The price you quoted ($166.99) is a reasonable price for the UDP and I wouldn't expect it to go down any more than that.

Only you can decide if that is a good price or not.  Good luck with whatever you decide to do !

That is the price for our 7 day Harmony cruise this summer.  We added the 3 sea day lunches when we did the price per meal calculation, so for us it is about $20 per person per meal including gratuity.  It seemed reasonable.

• Like 2

The price will be different for each ship and different cruises.  I have 5 cruises booked right now and have 3 different prices.  My 14 day cruises have it at $308 and it has not budged in the last 3 months and that includes black Friday sales.  My 7 day cruise has it at $166 and it has been that price since I purchased it 3 months ago.  With that said you need to remember supply and demand.  As more people purchase it the price will go up.  This is not one of those things that normally go down right before a cruise.  What I have seen anything between $20 and $24 is a good price.

• Like 1