VOOM package for 3 Teenagers

coreyann77

Assuming they’ll all want access at the same time, the one person/three devices package.

It will almost certainly be far cheaper than buying three separate one device packages.

If all they want to do is access the web/socials, Surf may be enough. But if they want to watch videos/YouTube etc as most teenagers do, you should probably get Surf & Stream.

Edited by gumshoe958
  • Like 1

Can I hijack this slightly? Two questions:

1. Any idea what the actual speed of the two internet options are? I don't plan to stream, but I don't want dripping slow internet either.

2. Is there any downside to getting one person set up with four devices for four different people to use, verses four individual packages. It's a whale of a lot cheaper to do four under one name..

Thanks!!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SeattleAl said:

Can I hijack this slightly? Two questions:

1. Any idea what the actual speed of the two internet options are? I don't plan to stream, but I don't want dripping slow internet either.

2. Is there any downside to getting one person set up with four devices for four different people to use, verses four individual packages. It's a whale of a lot cheaper to do four under one name..

Thanks!!!

Voom Surf-n-Stream will usually be faster....Book the 4 device option under one name.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SeattleAl said:

2. Is there any downside to getting one person set up with four devices for four different people to use, verses four individual packages. 

1. The "normal" down speed is limited to about 500kb for Surf and 4Mb for Stream. The actual performance diff  for most uses is not what you'd think given those numbers. Performance is much better, usually, on ships with O3B.

2. No, unless you worry about sharing the login with too many people.

12 hours ago, coreyann77 said:

What is the best VOOM package scenario for my 3 teenagers to access social media etc. on their phones for the week? 

Welcome to CC.

Tell them you'll pay for a one device package and if they want to be on at the same time, they have to pay the extra for the 3 device package.

• Like 1