Live from the Pride. Out 4th trip of the year

jimbo5544

1 hour ago, sgttami said:

Thanks for sharing. 

7X on Pride and the last was a Journey's 14 day in 1/2020.   Three canceled since. Always a great time.

Will miss her in Baltimore as that was only a car ride away.

Enjoy your trip!

Thanks and will do.  

Before I get into Costa Maya, a couple of general items.  First, we chose an 8k balcony on thr 7th floor port side.  We almost always plan ahead enough to get our fav 4th floor. VS but this was last minute. Our room does a great job of cooling.  This is the temp almost at midpoint on the dial.  The second thing is the water pressure.  By far the strongest we have ever had.  And now, we return you to your regularly scheduled program.   

D33ECAC9-ECC6-4005-B41C-C4DBAE453CC6.jpeg

4FC66B8D-0C93-4D68-A04E-B0786BFBCC1C.jpeg

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

Before I get into Costa Maya, a couple of general items.  First, we chose an 8k balcony on thr 7th floor port side.  We almost always plan ahead enough to get our fav 4th floor. VS but this was last minute. Our room does a great job of cooling.  This is the temp almost at midpoint on the dial.  The second thing is the water pressure.  By far the strongest we have ever had.  And now, we return you to your regularly scheduled program.   

This is really good to hear, I just today booked an 8k balcony on the 7th deck starboard side (7289) for a May European cruise out of Barcelona.  Cooling and water pressure are usually my top two cabin issues so glad to hear at least I may be in the right section!  Thanks and enjoy the rest of your trip!

• Like 2