Playlist Shows on the Carnival Elation?

wgeddings

We will be on the Carnival Elation this Dec 26 for a 4 night cruise.  Does anyone know which Playlist Production shows will be done?  Maybe someone who cruised on Elation recently can tell me which shows they saw.  The shows on other ships will not be helpful since it differs from ship to ship.  

Thank you. 

4 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

The ones I have down for it are Divas, Epic Rock, and Heart of Soul. I'd definitely be interested to know if that's changed. You can get song lists here.

Oops ... I knew I was remembering the second one wrong.  On our five day, there were only 2 shows.  Epic Rock and Divas.  That may have been because it was Thanksgiving, though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, wgeddings said:

Is anyone currently on the Elation or going to be on it in the next week or 2?  I would love to know what Playlist shows are offered.

I’ll be on the Elation December 16. I can report back around the 20th. 

• Thanks 1

Just off the Elation today. The shows were Divas, Epic Rock, and Heart of Soul. All were excellent. Yes, there was a Love and Marriage show and was one of the better ones I've seen. Paully, the cruise director, is pretty darn good! We were impressed with all the entertainment, including at Drama Bar and Atrium.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

The ones I have down for it are Divas, Epic Rock, and Heart of Soul. I'd definitely be interested to know if that's changed. You can get song lists here.

That is AWESOME Saint Greg.  You are a saint!  I will look to that list if on other ships too.   Thank you VERY much!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...