Children 5 and older must be vaccinated.

bajathree

5 hours ago, steamboats said:

I doubt that there had been a lot of cancellations. Actually Celebrity is not geared to families but more to "modern luxury" (DINK).

Here in Germany they hope to be able to start with the 5 to 11 y group on December 15th. The vaccine is supposed to be delivered December 13th. But currently it´s pretty hard to get an appoinment for vaccinations at all. We have a big group of people who are eligable to get their booster shot. We still have a big group of non vaccinated who are now wanting the shots as the restrictions are getting worse for them.

steamboats

Yes, I'm well aware of Celebrity's passenger demographics. I was referring, of course, to cancellations by families that do have children in that age group and are affected by the new protocol.

As I said I don´t think that there are many with kids in that age group. Norwegian - although family geared - did start out fully vaccinated - so no younger kids and just a hand full of teenagers. They had no problem and the people were booking.

steamboats