Type of mask

zwallace

21 minutes ago, glmacruise said:

Well my wife is a RN and I got the vaccine to travel also. Vaccine hey one and done booster years down the road ok. Well, seems to me it’s not that way. I’m not getting the booster and already there are whispers if you don’t get the booster you aren’t fully vaccinated. The whole thing is ridiculous.

Celebrity has decided Feb 1 everyone needs to be fully vaccinated. We have cruise credits. Well I’m not getting a booster. Do I get a refund since they made this change after I booked? If they keep changing the rules then they should just refund not offer credits.

I agree. No booster for me. My husband has already had his booster. To each their own. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

I found a good solution to the ear and hearing aid problems.   I had an outbreak of shingles even after my 2 different shingles shots.    The outbreak was on my ear tips and even 9 months later my ears are still sensitive to touch.    I sewed buttons on my Golf Hat and hook the mask to the buttons.    No ear discomfort and with the Fish Masks I use no problem with fogging of eye glasses. 

I'll look into the fish masks. Thanks Jim_Iain. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Bo1953 said:

More than likely, you are correct.

I believe that 'gators' are considered face coverings vs a 'true' mask, I do believe that most of us understand the differences between the two (2) vs convenience.

bon voyage

Totally OT, but especially for you.  Found the Caribbean distributor for Blanton's in St. Maarten!  If you get down there on a cruise, visit http://www.gulmoharsxm.com/

• Like 1

11 hours ago, canderson said:

Totally OT, but especially for you.  Found the Caribbean distributor for Blanton's in St. Maarten!  If you get down there on a cruise, visit http://www.gulmoharsxm.com/

ca - as far as I Am concerned, this is very "On Topic", at least for me!!! LOL

I will email them today to see if, by any chance possible, they will ship. For certain brands the cost will be well worth it...

I owe you big time for this...

bon voyage