Safe passage site

pehlibaar

I know that I will need to upload some documents and info to the safe passage website when I do online check in. This is 30 days before sailing, correct? 

I will be out of the country at that time and wanted to be prepared. What info and documents will I need? Can I upload photos from my phone as far as vax card copies and such? I want to be sure I have everything for the online check in process as soon as it opens for me. Thanks!

I don't think you have to upload anything to safe passage until 15 days before you cruise.

Online check in can be done 30 days before at midnight east coast time.  So if you leave say Jan 1, then you can check in December 1st at midnight east coast time. 

For online check in you need to have an image of each passengers passport, and a selfie image of each passengers face from the shoulders up that will be used as identification on the ship.  You will also need whatever method of payment you will use on board.

• Thanks 1

Safe passage needs your reservation number and birthdate to set up the account (no earlier than 15 days before cruise).  Once there you upload your vax certificate and enter the vax dates.  Once everyone in cabin has done this you should get a clear to arrive notification within a few days.