Got an invitation

zebra36

12 hours ago, The Grumpus said:

About a 1/2-hour after accepting, we received the confirmation that we have a stateroom, so we’ll be there. Fingers-crossed you get the same confirmation. 

I hope we are chosen as vaccinated passengers and not unvaccinated. I didn’t get these shots to pretend to be non-vac. 😉

We will be on the Brilliance. I am hoping to be a "vaccinated guest" also. I thought I read somewhere if unvaccinated you would know ahead of time. I haven't seen anything saying either way yet.

1 hour ago, con3 said:

We will be on the Brilliance. I am hoping to be a "vaccinated guest" also. I thought I read somewhere if unvaccinated you would know ahead of time. I haven't seen anything saying either way yet.

Keeping my fingers crossed for that. I don't want the Pub, Schooner Bar and Nightclub to be off-limits to me for the entire cruise.

I think we'll have the run of CocoCay, we'll be on the only ship there for the day and probably 1/2 full maybe?

• Like 1

On 12/1/2021 at 6:36 PM, coaster said:

Curious as to what your C&A level is..Seen posts in the past that only Pinnacles get these invitations.

We live in Baltimore and are Diamond +.  Got invite to both Brillance, 4 night, and the Enchantment.  Enchantment is a 6 night, but unfortunately we have obligations that cannot be changed.  We would have went otherwise.  Sonme people have said they have asked to be put on list for simulation cruises, we never have. I guess it was luck of the draw.

4 hours ago, retiredgram said:

We live in Baltimore and are Diamond +.  Got invite to both Brillance, 4 night, and the Enchantment.  Enchantment is a 6 night, but unfortunately we have obligations that cannot be changed.  We would have went otherwise.  Sonme people have said they have asked to be put on list for simulation cruises, we never have. I guess it was luck of the draw.

Hmm, I am lowly D and did not get any invites. 😄

But did make D with all but one cruise in a full suite. 😄

• Like 1

On 12/2/2021 at 12:52 PM, The Grumpus said:

We received a conformation email at 9:15 this morning stating that we have a stateroom reserved and to proceed with making our travel plans.  I'm going to risk it and fly in early on the 6th (r/t BWI $350).  If I miss the ship, I'll just head to St Pete Beach for a few days!

1 hour ago, catwoman1 said:

We got the same email.  Did you get a  booking number yet or Cabin Assignment?  We have not and I'm hoping I do not get an interior!

We got the booking number for Brilliance this morning. We probably won’t get the booking number for Enchantment until the 8th. We got a balcony (1B category I think). on deck nine