Travel Authorization for Bermuda

crystalaziza

1 hour ago, mommysoncruiser said:

I just got off of the phone with them and they said if you don't want to wait, to email your documents to them and they will review and approve them the same day as long as they are correct. I emailed them mine and am waiting to see what happens.

I sent a nice email to them with all our documents attached and literally within 2 minutes, the upload email was in both our INBOXES.  Might be a coincidence but we have separate applications in, I sent one email, and both emails came to us a exactly the same time.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DenGNNJ said:

I sent a nice email to them with all our documents attached and literally within 2 minutes, the upload email was in both our INBOXES.  Might be a coincidence but we have separate applications in, I sent one email, and both emails came to us a exactly the same time.

Just got my travel authorization approval for both of us in my email. Yay!

Edited by mommysoncruiser
  • Like 2

On 12/7/2021 at 11:15 AM, mommysoncruiser said:

Just got my travel authorization approval for both of us in my email. Yay!

Very good got mine this morning , all set for tomorrow as far as beemuda goes.  Hopefully the rapid tests at port go smooth.  Anyone heard what area to go in nyc port?

46 minutes ago, seaman11 said:

Very good got mine this morning , all set for tomorrow as far as beemuda goes.  Hopefully the rapid tests at port go smooth.  Anyone heard what area to go in nyc port?

Back in October they did the tests in Pier 90 and then boarded in Pier 88.  But they spaced out the taxi drop offs (how we got there) all between 88 and 90 and they pointed to the space they wanted the drop off, which for us was right at 88, so we had a little extra back and forth. They had porters the whole way between.  Enjoy your trip!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, psac said:

Back in October they did the tests in Pier 90 and then boarded in Pier 88.  But they spaced out the taxi drop offs (how we got there) all between 88 and 90 and they pointed to the space they wanted the drop off, which for us was right at 88, so we had a little extra back and forth. They had porters the whole way between.  Enjoy your trip!

Thank you boss.  Will do. I told ppl dont give up on sailing again back in 2020. 👍🏼

• Like 1