Travel Authorization for Bermuda

crystalaziza

1 minute ago, seaman11 said:

two questions , is the rapid testing right in the same nyc port? and is the testing time the same as the check in time you are suppose to arrive?

for the breakaway cruise back in september/october, the covid testing area was at the other pier (pier 90) and the ship was at the usual pier 88. it is an easy walk back and forth

• Like 1

The Bermuda website has been updated with Gem’s next two cruises.

IMPORTANT… If you visit the site and still see Crystal Symphony and Norwegian Breakaway showing up on your screen, close your browser, reopen to your standard startup page, clear your web browser’s history, cache, and cookies, and then go back to the Bermuda website.  

It just happened to me on my IPad, and that’s how I fixed it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DenGNNJ said:

The Bermuda website has been updated with Gem’s next two cruises.

IMPORTANT… If you visit the site and still see Crystal Symphony and Norwegian Breakaway showing up on your screen, close your browser, reopen to your standard startup page, clear your web browser’s history, cache, and cookies, and then go back to the Bermuda website.  

It just happened to me on my IPad, and that’s how I fixed it.

I tried this! Now it is showing dates instead of ship names. 

It shows Dec 9th and Dec 14th. Do we choose the 9th? It says "date of arrival" which is throwing me off. 

42 minutes ago, Pasthomas66 said:

Hi All!

Is a molecular RT-PCR acceptable for Bermuda? 

I just wanted to make sure I chose the right test. 

yes it is accepted

23 minutes ago, Pasthomas66 said:

I tried this! Now it is showing dates instead of ship names. 

It shows Dec 9th and Dec 14th. Do we choose the 9th? It says "date of arrival" which is throwing me off. 

Which sailing are you on? you select your cruise date

• Like 1

Just tried to fill out Travel Authorization again and now when I click on the "Apply For Travel Authorization" button it gives me 2 choices.......

APPLY FOR TRAVEL AUTHORIZATION

Please select your date of arrival to Bermuda

Thursday, December 9th 2021
Tuesday, December 14th 2021
CONFIRM ARRIVAL DATE

Neither of these dates are the date we arrive on the Gem.

3 minutes ago, Deluuuc said:

Just tried to fill out Travel Authorization again and now when I click on the "Apply For Travel Authorization" button it gives me 2 choices.......

APPLY FOR TRAVEL AUTHORIZATION

Please select your date of arrival to Bermuda

Thursday, December 9th 2021
Tuesday, December 14th 2021
CONFIRM ARRIVAL DATE

Neither of these dates are the date we arrive on the Gem.

id go by date of cruise not arrival in bermuda. 

3 minutes ago, Deluuuc said:

Has anyone filled out the Travel Authorization yet? 

Doesn't seem to be anywhere to upload test results and immunization card

you will get an email tomorrow with a link to a place were you upload the test results and card

20 hours ago, Deluuuc said:

Has anyone filled out the Travel Authorization yet? 

Doesn't seem to be anywhere to upload test results and immunization card

They fixed the date part as saying date of cruise. But yes why cant we upload the documents when submitting and paying for authorization?  Smh Bermuda needs to do better.  

20 hours ago, shof515 said:

you will get an email tomorrow with a link to a place were you upload the test results and card

I emailed them and they said there is a place to upload the test and vacc card  in the App before submitting it , but i dont see any. 

18 minutes ago, seaman11 said:

They fixed the date part as saying date of cruise. But yes why cant we upload the documents when submitting and paying for authorization?  Smh Bermuda needs to do better.  

We went through this in October on the Breakaway.  I seem to recall that when you're sent the link to upload your test results and vaccine card that the link takes you to your specific authorization with the corresponding authorization number.  My guess is that Bermuda processes the application and then sets up the link.  Also, this way, anyone sending info for more than one person has the specific application number for each person.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, goldmom said:

We went through this in October on the Breakaway.  I seem to recall that when you're sent the link to upload your test results and vaccine card that the link takes you to your specific authorization with the corresponding authorization number.  My guess is that Bermuda processes the application and then sets up the link.  Also, this way, anyone sending info for more than one person has the specific application number for each person.

Oh ok thank you, but it does say we all have to submit it separately anyway.   So just i think its odd we cant do it while submitting  app.    Thank you though. 😊 appreciate the info. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, goldmom said:

Email after initial application (note the large purple underlined text)

Connect With Us:

Phone: COVID hotline +1 (441) 444-2498 (open 9am to 8pm)

Email: TAapprovals@gov.bm

Bermuda Travel Authorisation (By Sea) (Cruise Passenger) Notes:

Thank you for submitting your application.

You will receive a reminder email to get a Negative Test and to upload the results. You will also be required to upload proof of vaccination at that time. That email will contain a link to a page for you to do so.

Once you have supplied the required Negative Test and Vaccination proof, your application documents will now be reviewed by the Quarantine Authority.

For more information on validity requirements, click go to https://www.gov.bm/coronavirus-pre-vetted-travel-authorisation. If your departure test is deemed invalid, you will receive a separate email giving you the opportunity to submit a valid test result.

If your pre-departure test result and vaccine proof is valid, you will receive a link to your Travel Authorisation.

Edited by DenGNNJ

2 hours ago, Deluuuc said:

I filled out our applications yesterday and still haven't received email to upload our test results. Has anyone received email to upload results?

its been almost 12 hours since i submitted the initial application and still no additional emails to upload the documents

2 hours ago, shof515 said:

its been almost 12 hours since i submitted the initial application and still no additional emails to upload the documents

Same here. I saw on another thread...someone said they had to call Bermuda and have their form rejected so that the system would finally send the email. 

I guess we will have to call in the morning. Hopefully everything works out for us because I thought the instructions said everything had to be submitted by today. Maybe I read it wrong. 

37 minutes ago, Pasthomas66 said:

Same here. I saw on another thread...someone said they had to call Bermuda and have their form rejected so that the system would finally send the email. 

I guess we will have to call in the morning. Hopefully everything works out for us because I thought the instructions said everything had to be submitted by today. Maybe I read it wrong. 

Before you call the (441), which will cost you, do a little research on-line for the toll free number. 
Previously it was posted here on cruise critic.

Toll free number 1-833-570-2594 open from 8am-8pm.  There is often a long wait, so be prepared, but they tell you occasionally where you are in the line.

Also, I'm pretty sure that our e-mail with the link didn't come until the day after we did the testing around noon time.  We had done a 24 hr PCR test and by the time we got the link we already had our test results, so don't panic yet.  But yes, some people did experience technical glitches.