When will we get medallion?

jacpansea

3 minutes ago, Loveh2ofl said:

Can't guarantee that all will be fine for you - but I received the same messages for ours and then suddenly it was going to be delivered the next day.  Good luck.  But if you don't receive the medallions, as long as you do everything on the app to be 'green lane', you'll be issued medallions at the port.

Thanks for the encouragement!

@Loveh2ofl - Looks like you are right!  When I got up this morning the tracking stated

December 20, 2021, 1:55 am
Arrived at USPS Regional Destination Facility
OPA LOCKA FL DISTRIBUTION CENTER 

December 20, 2021, 4:25 am
Departed USPS Regional Facility

December 20, 2021, 4:58 am
Arrived at USPS Facility
OPA LOCKA, FL 33055 

December 20, 2021, 5:41 am
Departed USPS Facility
OPA LOCKA, FL 33055 

December 20, 2021, 6:33 am
Arrived at USPS Facility
POMPANO BEACH, FL 33060 
Your item arrived at our USPS facility in POMPANO BEACH, FL 33060 on December 20, 2021 at 6:33 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, capriccio said:

@Loveh2ofl - Looks like you are right!  When I got up this morning the tracking stated

December 20, 2021, 1:55 am
Arrived at USPS Regional Destination Facility

December 20, 2021, 4:25 am
Departed USPS Regional Facility

December 20, 2021, 4:58 am
Arrived at USPS Facility
OPA LOCKA, FL 33055 

December 20, 2021, 5:41 am
Departed USPS Facility
OPA LOCKA, FL 33055 

December 20, 2021, 6:33 am
Arrived at USPS Facility
POMPANO BEACH, FL 33060 
Your item arrived at our USPS facility in POMPANO BEACH, FL 33060 on December 20, 2021 at 6:33 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Bon voyage!!!

2 minutes ago, Loveh2ofl said:

Bon voyage!!!

Thank you.  After posting I just received another update - a useful one this time!

Your item is out for delivery on December 20, 2021 at 7:42 am in POMPANO BEACH, FL 33062.

USPS expects to deliver your package today between 2:15pm and 6:15pm.

Now I can direct all - instead of just the majority - of my worries to getting the Covid testing on New Years Eve or New Years Day 😐 .  That is bad timing that didn't occur to me when we made the last minute booking but I plan to be on the CVS and Walgreens sites the day they open up (CVS should be any day now; Walgreens at the end of the week) and I have received the approved proctored at-home test as Plan C. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, capriccio said:

Thank you.  After posting I just received another update - a useful one this time!

Your item is out for delivery on December 20, 2021 at 7:42 am in POMPANO BEACH, FL 33062.

USPS expects to deliver your package today between 2:15pm and 6:15pm.

Now I can direct all - instead of just the majority - of my worries to getting the Covid testing on New Years Eve or New Years Day 😐 .  That is bad timing that didn't occur to me when we made the last minute booking but I plan to be on the CVS and Walgreens sites the day they open up (CVS should be any day now; Walgreens at the end of the week) and I have received the approved proctored at-home test as Plan C. 

I (also in FL) made reservations for rt-pcr in cvs about 2 weeks in advance.  It took us about 5 minutes to do the test and less than 2 hours to get the results.  I think the people who are saying their cvs appointments got canceled possibly hit the links on 'cancel appointment' - you will get reminder texts and emails over and over again up until you go to your appointment and the link is not to confirm but to cancel.

38 minutes ago, Loveh2ofl said:

I (also in FL) made reservations for rt-pcr in cvs about 2 weeks in advance.  It took us about 5 minutes to do the test and less than 2 hours to get the results.  I think the people who are saying their cvs appointments got canceled possibly hit the links on 'cancel appointment' - you will get reminder texts and emails over and over again up until you go to your appointment and the link is not to confirm but to cancel.

Thanks for the information.  I've been following the CVS site (that opens appointments 2 weeks in advance) for a week and noticed that until yesterday their calendar totally skipped Christmas Eve and Christmas day.  Last night those dates were included with limited appointments and now New Years Eve and New Years day are skipped and January 2 is available.  Maybe they will be added back this week.  In the meantime, Walgreens (which only opens appointments 7 days in advance) has always had limited Christmas Eve and Christmas day appointments available.  I'm hoping it will be the same for New Years Eve and New Years day beginning the end of this week.