Finally booked one we think we'll make! Equinox in July...

markeb

Very long story. We were booked on Edge for April of 2020 and had to reschedule pre-pandemic. That one wouldn't have happened anyway. We'd rebooked for Equinox for April of 2022 when we were both going to be free at the same time (again, pre-COVID). That changed. Soooo...

Just re booked Equinox for July 30, 2022. Eastern Caribbean for 8 days in a Sky Suite. This one includes Tortola, which we've never visited, and Nassau, where we probably won't even leave the ship. But we both should have the time to do this one, and it sounds fun! I'd like more sea days, but I can turn a short port day (San Juan, for instance) into a sea day...

Yes, it's July in the Caribbean. Yes, it'll be hot. But we'll make it work!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, markeb said:

Very long story. We were booked on Edge for April of 2020 and had to reschedule pre-pandemic. That one wouldn't have happened anyway. We'd rebooked for Equinox for April of 2022 when we were both going to be free at the same time (again, pre-COVID). That changed. Soooo...

Just re booked Equinox for July 30, 2022. Eastern Caribbean for 8 days in a Sky Suite. This one includes Tortola, which we've never visited, and Nassau, where we probably won't even leave the ship. But we both should have the time to do this one, and it sounds fun! I'd like more sea days, but I can turn a short port day (San Juan, for instance) into a sea day...

Yes, it's July in the Caribbean. Yes, it'll be hot. But we'll make it work!

We love turning port days into sea days! So much space poolside and a quiet buffet!

We were on Equinox shortly after her refit. The suite sun deck is worth visiting although it could do with more shade and a water feature. We tended to go for a swim in the solarium then drip up to the sun deck for lunch most days. We also had excellent food and service in both Tuscan and Murano. 

Sincere best wishes for a great cruise!

You will LOVE Equinox.  That was my first Celebrity cruise...followed by #2 which was about 15 months later.  I have a solo Equinox cruise trip scheduled for February, 2023 (a few other cruises planned for inbetween)...cannot wait.

Enjoy!

Our last cruise was actually on Equinox, way back in 2018. I was traveling internationally quite a bit at that time, and we made conscious decisions to combine a couple of European work trips with land-based vacations. So we had scheduled our next cruise for April of 2020 on Edge, but by late 2019 (before pandemic), we had to postpone that one. We were booked on Equinox for 12 nights in April, but we can't align time off, so had to rebook it as well. Almost but not quite retired...