Shore excursion refund

PJ's

We were on Ventura last month and unfortunately our excursion in Gran Canaria was cancelled by P&O as we did not arrive at the port until lunchtime due to a fuel problem. Our trip was booked for the morning and I was told that refunds would be made back to the credit/debit card from which they were paid. This refund has not yet been received so how long does it take for P&O to refund? They're quick enough to take the money when booking. How long do I wait before a phone call is made to them? During our cruise the rules changed and I had to re-order PCR tests from my test provider. They have refunded me the cost of the LFT tests which I originally purchased quite quickly. Why can't P&O do the same? Not happy.

No it hasn't been refunded to my onboard account. They definitely said back to credit/debit card which was used to purchase. We booked them prior to the cruise and not when we were onboard.

Did you buy the tours pre-cruise using the same debit card you used on board? This is what we did and, as Host Sharon says, we were refunded onto our onboard account within 24 hours.

If so then you need to fight this straight away.

If not, then I suggest you are in a very long queue of non-automatic refunds being processed in a dungeon somewhere off the Isle of Wight.

Edited by bbtablet

Sent a PM via FB about my refund and the reply was that it can take up to 14 days for a refund to show back onto the credit/debit card. If I haven't received my refund after 14 days then I have to PM them again and they will look into it. My covid testing company refunded the cost of the LFT's which I had booked before sailing within a few days and I had the option of ordering the PCR's which were now required. Why can some companies do it and not P&O? Will see what happens next week.