Does anyone have a current copy of Cunard drinks prices?

Devon Bloke

6 hours ago, Devon Bloke said:

Has anyone got an image of the Cunard current drinks prices (i.e. a 2021 bar list and/or wine list) that they could share on here, please? 

Trust this assists

https://www.cunard.com/content/dam/cunard/marketing-assets/pdf/life-on-board/drinks-packages/winelist_qm2_2020.pdf

It appears from the lists that many common cocktails would cost more than the $12 per drink that is the limit of the drinks package.  I remember that if the drink cost more than that you would pay the entire cost of the drink, not just the extra $2 or whatever.  I am wondering if this is still the case.

10 hours ago, kohl1957 said:

Really? The drink prices seem pretty much the same as they were on my last Cunard cruise (QV in September 2019-- how depressing is that?) and we had the U.S. Grills package ("free" drinks up to $12) and certainly had no problem (well I didn't) in drinking even to my satisfaction.  Mixed drinks (martinis, negronis), wines, sparkling wine etc.  Never paid a penny for any of it.  The key is also in the measure... you can have a smaller glass of wine or a smaller martini and stay within the limits easily. Still have a decent choice of gins, too. Almost all the wines by the glass, port etc in the dining room were under the limit. Our wine steward even let us buy a bottle of wine with the package on a glass per glass basis, too. Easy. 

The wine stewards and bar staff were most inventive and cooperative, too. None of those long faces if you said you had the package.  They still get tipped on the full amount and I think one or two may have taken early retirement by the time I got off the ship. 

The best thing to do is to pick a favourite venue and just ask... first time, beginning of the cruise, how it works and let them sort it out for you especially if you have a regular tipple.  I am at least glad they seem to have standardised the $12 as the house limit as they once had a $11 one which was confusing.  Now, everyone is a "$12 or bust" drinker and they know the ropes to accommodate it and you.

But NO... if it's over $12, you're stuck... you pay the full amount AND the 15% service charge too.  With the package, the 15% is included if it's under the $12 limit. My wife is still livid her favourite English champagne is literally .35 over the limit!!  

We've had similar experience with the drinks package.  Just let you server or wine steward know you are on the drinks package and they are usually able to work it out for you, unless you special tastes.

I had hoped to link to "myvoyage" and share the current bar lists with prices but can't access it now I'm off the ship (& wifi was terrible on board so couldn't do it from there) Perhaps someone about to sail may be able to upload. 

I was pleasantly surprised that there hadn't been a massive hike in drinks prices, a broad range of cocktails at 10.50 upwards, Mai tai only 9.50.. Good choice of wine  in the $35-45 range. Beer still around 6.50 a pint

• Like 1