HoS Voyagers age group

thewynn

I am seeing conflicting info on the Voyagers age group, even on the RCL website. Is the age 9-11 or 9-12?

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/experience/cruises-for-kids-and-teens  Says "Voyagers (ages 9-12)

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/blog/family-cruising-theres-plenty-for-the-kids Says "Voyagers, ages 9 to 11"

Searching the forums and Google I see the same conflicting info, though most seem to say 9-11.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
On 12/10/2021 at 5:58 PM, Ashland said:

Voyagers is 9-11.

The newer ships seem to have shifted the 12 year-olds back into the Voyagers program. If you look at the teen compass from those ships (Social... something...), it says for 13-17. Also see the screenshot attached below from the Royal website. We picked one of the older ships for our next cruise partially because we wanted our 12 year old to be able to stay with his 15 year old sibling. Although, I have read several posts where people were allowed to do minor shifts, outside of policy, for the 12 year-olds, either able to bump up or bump down (for a variety of reasons) with a waiver.

2022-01-11.png

Edited by jbrinkm