Check in process

Nanabev9

First time cruiser here.  Two previous ones have been cancelled.  Our check in is supposed to start Dec. 17.  So my questions are about  how the process runs.   I've seen mentioned about uploading vaccine records and a picture of self.  Once you start the process, do you have to finish immediately or can you go back in and finish at a later time.  I really just want to get an early boarding time (we have the "key" so don't really know how that figures in).  If anyone can help that would be great.  Is there a location where you can see what documents are in the check in process?  That would be nice so we can make sure we have the information handy that we would need.  

You can start and hold the process. I just recently did our check in for our January cruise.

I opted to not do the app and just continued on past them telling me to download the app.

Easy to input all the info. All you really need to have when you're signing in is your passport info. and your credit card for you SeaPass account. There was no place asking me about my vaccine status so I'll just take my card with me as well as my covid test results. Don't worry about downloading picture...they usually always end up taking one at the port...so no need to worry about this step.

At the end chose our boarding time and I printed out our SetSail and good to go. This is all very easy to do. 

If you do skip parts, make sure you at least get your check in time. And if you end up with a later time because nothing earlier was available, check back daily. The cruise I was supposed to go on last month our original check in time was 3. Eventually more times opened up and we were able to do an earlier time.