“Taj X” Indian pop up dinner — exceptional!

Turtles06

Thanks for posting this; we will have to look for this offering on our future cruises. Sushi on Five is a great location for lunch regardless;  we enjoyed two lunches during our last 4 day cruise on Summit (Wasabi ice cream is yummy...who knew!!??)

24 minutes ago, Gimpy McFarlan said:

For our May 13th Med sailing on Reflection the X app currently shows the regular menu for Sushi On 5 for the first 7 days but then says “Venue Closed” for the remaining 4 days.  🧐

I would glean nothing from this. IME, in the days (not months or weeks) leading up to your sailing, the ship begins populating the app with accurate information specific to your cruise. Once you see entertainment schedules being added, that's when it's time to start looking at restaurant menus, hours of operation, etc. Until then, it's just placeholders.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RichYak said:

I would glean nothing from this. IME, in the days (not months or weeks) leading up to your sailing, the ship begins populating the app with accurate information specific to your cruise. Once you see entertainment schedules being added, that's when it's time to start looking at restaurant menus, hours of operation, etc. Until then, it's just placeholders.

I agree.  For our Caribbean cruise on the Silhouette out of FLL in December, until we got very close to sailing, the app was showing directions to the pier in Southampton, UK (where the ship had been homeported for the summer).    Menus and similar info did not begin to populate until close to the sailing.   

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/11/2021 at 8:46 AM, Turtles06 said:

I’m pretty certain it was purchase outside the package. 

Just checking back in to confirm that this has to be purchased outside of any specialty dining packages, per my cruise on Silhouette March 28-April 8, 2022.

Also, all of the main dishes contain garlic, so if you have a garlic allergy or sensitivity, this won't be a good choice for you.

• Thanks 1