Question re: Booking Spa Appointment

trixiee

6 minutes ago, trixiee said:

They do. I booked. We shall see how it pans out, I guess. 💁‍♀️

Please let us know! I did the pre-cruise hotel on my last cruise and got group A boarding. We all were dropped off by 11:15 or so and I was in my cabin by 11:30. 

• Like 2

I have the same question. I'm booked for a 1:15 massage on embarkation day, so it seems like boarding would accommodate that. I guess I'll see in a week and a half if no one with recent experience chimes in. 

I think if you have group A boarding it should be no problem. I guess you can always reschedule the appointment if you end up with group D or E. 

It seems like if they are offering early spa appointments to embarking passengers they would make sure those folks can be onboard in time but that might be giving them too much credit. This would be a win-win as those first day appointments are the hardest to fill and as soon as the time passes the opportunity to earn that revenue is gone forever. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, zgscl said:

I think if you have group A boarding it should be no problem. I guess you can always reschedule the appointment if you end up with group D or E. 

It seems like if they are offering early spa appointments to embarking passengers they would make sure those folks can be onboard in time but that might be giving them too much credit. This would be a win-win as those first day appointments are the hardest to fill and as soon as the time passes the opportunity to earn that revenue is gone forever. 

I’m *thinking* I should be ok.  I booked through Flight Ease, landing mid-morning…