diamond and coffee

jmcross

6 hours ago, BAYA said:

On Mariner departing Jan. 19th it was not self-serve. Someone was there to serve us. I prefer when it's self-serve but just grateful to get decent coffee in the DL!

Some of the servers don't seem to understand when you tell then you want a double cup (it's too hot to carry with just one cup), a double espresso, then an americano on top of that.  I prefer to do it myself.  😉

Edited by Auntiemomo

Was on the Navigator of the Seas for two cruises in January.  Sometimes self serve and sometimes a crew member there serving.  Even the Concierge would jump and serve if not with someone. Other times just come on in and act like home.  I do think that the food was served but we didn't eat anything. Everyone was very nice. In the mornings there never seemed to be more than maybe 6 in the DL. It was great to go get my two Cappuccinos before breakfast and maybe once more later in the day.  Only went to Happy Hour once just to see it.  A lot more folks there.  Looking forward to May.