The Free Upgrade Event new promo

KAKcruiser

36 minutes ago, shiner6 said:

Be aware of Flights to Vancouver if you book Alaska.  Our flights got changed and are not compatible with our cruise in July.  I had booked them independently.  I have been trying to rebook using HAL but am unable to do so.  Air Canada changed our non-syop flights of 4 hours to flights with overnight stop!!!! LOL!   I hope this can be sorted out soon.  I am in charge of booking arrangements for 8 of us and this is driving me crazy!! 

You know Southwest Airlines just added Bellingham Washington out of Love Field, just in case you need other options.   50 miles from Vancouver, of course, you would need a shuttle

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Florida_gal_50 said:

I think someone said it doesn’t cover the Caribbean.  I don’t find Hal’s “sales”  to be worthy of the word sales. 

Last I checked, Spring 2022 Caribbean itineraries were not included in this sale.

Just spoke to big box store re Norway cruise for this June. Had HIA plus black Friday promo. After loooong hold times got an agent who I asked to refare (saving 340pp). She checked w HAL and came back saying I would have to give up black Friday gratuities and 99$ deposit. Figured I'd call back later and hopefully get another HAL rep who would refare without rebooking. I did specifically say refare. Need to get hold of a veteran HAL rep to hopefully keep my perks plus reduced fare. And a better ta rep.

On 12/17/2021 at 10:28 AM, shiner6 said:

Be aware of Flights to Vancouver if you book Alaska.  Our flights got changed and are not compatible with our cruise in July.  I had booked them independently.  I have been trying to rebook using HAL but am unable to do so.  Air Canada changed our non-syop flights of 4 hours to flights with overnight stop!!!! LOL!   I hope this can be sorted out soon.  I am in charge of booking arrangements for 8 of us and this is driving me crazy!! 

Yes, Delta just did the same thing to us, rebooked on a flight out of Vancouver at 9 AM instead of 1:30. So that’s not going to work. Unfortunately, it doesn’t look like I’m going to avoid a red eye flight, based on what I see on their website for the current flight schedules. 

1 hour ago, SusieKIslandGirl said:

We hadn't booked a Black Friday fare, rather booked this on the Eurodam last month. Our original booking didn't include gratuities, just dinners, wi-fi, shore ex benefit and onboard credit, all of which we kept plus stayed in our chosen cabin.

I booked a Black Friday fare cruise.  I noticed that on this new promo that the deposits are much larger and are non-refundable.