Carnival Miracle 4154 view?

cruisinthemed

The doors used to open so at least you could get fresh air, but now just floor to ceiling windows.  If you look at the deck plans you can see that some of those cabins are located between two life boats.  If you can snag one of those, you would have a sliver of a view.  Cabin 4148, 4140, 4132, etc.

Thanks, I am wondering if a little day light is better than none.  I'm used to having a balcony, but for the price of port fees only on a 10 day cruise, I am thinking it might be okay to go up to a lounge or lido depending on the weather in Alaska.  A balcony is very pricey considering we have another cruise in Nov. for 8 days.  I always said I would only have a balcony for Alaska, but they can be chilly...what's your thoughts?

2 hours ago, nwcruiselover said:

The doors used to open so at least you could get fresh air, but now just floor to ceiling windows.  If you look at the deck plans you can see that some of those cabins are located between two life boats.  If you can snag one of those, you would have a sliver of a view.  Cabin 4148, 4140, 4132, etc.

I was able to snag 4148.  I feel better about that one, Thanks  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cruisinthemed said:

I was able to snag 4148.  I feel better about that one, Thanks  

Yes, that’s a good one, and you’ll have a peek-a-boo view between the lifeboats.  I have been to Alaska in one of those rooms along that row, don’t remember which, but it was fine.  The cabin is the same size and basic layout as a balcony, and you’ll just have to go to one of the outside decks for view and fresh air.  For the money savings, you did GREAT!  I don’t generally spend much time on the balcony in Alaska because it’s so cold.