CVS Minute Clinic pre registration

tigger312

Cruising on Jan. 8th on the Escape.  Filling out required info online for CVS Minute Clinic.  They're requiring Guest Reference ID number??  It is different from our reservation number and different from my Latitudes number.  Called NCL 800 number and they were unable to help me.  They said it should be my reservation number but it specifically says that it is NOT the reservation number when I tried submitting it.   Any help would be appreciated...thanks

Mary Hunt

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Mally900 said:

I clicked on the pre-filled registration number and it says it doesn't  recognize it! Any ideas?

Available 21 days before sailing, if within 21 days and you just booked it, it takes about a day to recognize your booking (CVS MinuteClinic).

Edited by aero777

Checked-in for our Feb 4 cruise this morning. The pre-filled registration number and the weird last name number stuff must be a CVS thing. I ignored all that and just filled out the remainder of the CVS registration form, hit "submit", all went through fine. Received their email that has the link to download the bar code we need when we checkin at the pier for testing, printed it, all is good.  100% checked-in. 

• Like 1

Checked in for February 5 cruise and did minute clinic under my friends name with my information (both of our names are Jennifer and I was under wrong tab) to cancel I need a registration code (not Norwegian passenger id, not barcode #) did not receive a registration code emailed or text to me any idea what this code is. 

2 hours ago, Jenarenaud said:

Checked in for February 5 cruise and did minute clinic under my friends name with my information (both of our names are Jennifer and I was under wrong tab) to cancel I need a registration code (not Norwegian passenger id, not barcode #) did not receive a registration code emailed or text to me any idea what this code is. 

Do you suppose you could just fill in her info under your tab? Sounds like a job for NCL or maybe try to contact CVS and ask them. Maybe they can delete for you.

2 hours ago, Jenarenaud said:

Did your friend get your bar code emailed to her? Unfortunately CVS minute Clinic may not be much help. I checked in myself and my husband. Put in my email address for me and got my bar code. Put in DH's infor and email, got notification he was registered and an email would be coming. Well he never got his bar code. I did call CVS minute clinic, they found him, he was registered, however they could not resend the bar code. (This is when I found out I had put in his email incorrectly).NCL was no help either. We can not reregister him, and NCL can't get the bar code either. 

Been told not too worry, things will be ok at the port. If I get a chance after everthing is said and done, I'll post what happened.