Playing out scenarios

ledbyrain

16 minutes ago, Crazy planning mom said:

You may also wish to get the key.   It includes free room service.  Then, you could eat some emails in your room or on your balcony. 

This is actually a good point for someone who might be worried (assuming they are in a balcony cabin).  However, I’d eat something else besides an email for dinner.  I know tastes vary person to person, but I think I can safely generalize on that one.  Dang autocorrect.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, TheMastodon said:

I would stay home.  

This is kind of like joining a country club - if you have to think, and wonder, and ask about it - shouldn't join.

If you are thinking this much about it, I wouldn't go.

Personally,  I am also a "plan for the worst/hope for the best" kind of person.

I currently have 9 cruises booked! 🙂

55 minutes ago, ledbyrain said:

Off-topic but I also had a terrible reaction to the 2nd shot of Pfizer and so mix-and-matched with Moderna for my booster. I did fine with that but who knows if that's why? I wish you health and lots of cake!

Those of us who have nothing but Moderna shots had reactions after #2, and since the booster was a half dose, 1/2 the reaction after getting it.

Same for Pfizer.  It's an antibody thing...............................

4 hours ago, TheMastodon said:

I would stay home.  

This is kind of like joining a country club - if you have to think, and wonder, and ask about it - shouldn't join.

If you are thinking this much about it, I wouldn't go.

Pretty sure a lot of people think and wonder before they join their country club.  I know folks at my club who even think before joining their second club.  Hard to know if you can play that much golf to justify two club memberships.  

3 hours ago, ledbyrain said:

Off-topic but I also had a terrible reaction to the 2nd shot of Pfizer and so mix-and-matched with Moderna for my booster. I did fine with that but who knows if that's why? I wish you health and lots of cake!

Thank you so much ! I’m retired and I lit. Stay home all the time. Until I can read some serious medical cases that the booster works I’m just double masking it.

yum cake 🍰