The Daily for Tuesday 12/21/2021

richwmn

11 hours ago, dfish said:

Good evening everyone.

@StLouisCruisers today must be the day for catching credit card fraud.  My sister had a charge on her credit card from Amazon that was incorrect.   She had a devil of a time convincing them she did not have an account with them.   They kept asking for the email associated with her account and she kept saying she didn't have an account.  Finally she gave them her email and then they said there was no account associated with that email.  She said that was because she didn't have an account.   They finally said they would refund the charge.  It was for Amazon Prime.  If she doesn't have an account, why would she want Amazon Prime?   

Pitiful, isn't it?  Sometimes CSR people can be a bit dense.  I'm glad your sister caught that charge on her credit card.  I'm going to make a point to check our credit card accounts when I get off CC.  Probably not necessary since DH is always on the ball checking things.  I don't know what I'd do without him!💗

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Pitiful, isn't it?  Sometimes CSR people can be a bit dense.  I'm glad your sister caught that charge on her credit card.  I'm going to make a point to check our credit card accounts when I get off CC.  Probably not necessary since DH is always on the ball checking things.  I don't know what I'd do without him!💗

Hi Sandi.

After reading about the low life scammers this seemed like Karma.

Graham.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4