VALOR or other Conquest ships

Magic City Cruiser

We are cruising on Valor from NOLA in early February. This is my first Conquest ship and we have booked a Grand Suite. Can anyone comment on the amount of sun these balconies might get in February? Weather temps, of course, can be all over at this time of year but even if it's cold, a bit of sunshine on the balcony really can warm things up! We usually book AFT balconies and it's been awhile since I cruised with a port or starboard balcony and those cruises were mostly in October.
Also, are there any quiet, secluded areas on the ship with deck chairs? I'm aware of all pool decks and Serenity but I always like to find a quiet spot when possible.
Thanks for any input! 

The amount of sun on a Grand Suite balcony is pretty much the same as on any port or starboard balcony. You will be mostly sailing south on the leg out and north on the leg back. On Deck 7 you have balconies above you so on one leg of the trip you will have sun from sunrise till the sun is high in the sky and on the other leg you will have sun from early afternoon till sunset.

Cold probably won't be a problem. It warms up pretty quickly as you head south from New Orleans.

We haven't sailed the Valor, but have sailed the Glory a number of times. It is also Conquest class. Outside Serenity there really are not any quiet, secluded areas outside. We often sit on deck 3. It tends to be quiet but these decks run most of the length of the ship so I would not call them secluded.

Enjoy your cruise!

Thanks so much, icft. Yes, I know when the sun will reach both sides of ship, was wondering about any overhangs that might affect how much sun a balcony will get. Silly question, really, I usually cruise with girlfriends and my husband isn't a great fan of cruising AND he hates the cold...lol! So, I'm a bit more focused on hoping the balcony is nice and warm!
I've had January and February cruises but all on AFT balconies. The January cruise it was quite breezy and cool in Progresso but a couple of Tequila shots helped to warm things up! 

Thanks, again, for the deck and sun input!