Cool NCL Publication

Niffernay

As part of my thorough cruise preparations (my husband uses the word "obsessed" but I think thorough is a better word 🙂) I do lots of Google searches and during one of them today, I came across this gem (no pun intended).  It's from 2020 so it's a year or so old, but really informative.  Enjoy!!  🛳️

240311960_39324DeckbyDeckCover2020RECATDIGITAL.pdf

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Niffernay said:

As part of my thorough cruise preparations (my husband uses the word "obsessed" but I think thorough is a better word 🙂) I do lots of Google searches and during one of them today, I came across this gem (no pun intended).  It's from 2020 so it's a year or so old, but really informative.  Enjoy!!  🛳️

240311960_39324DeckbyDeckCover2020RECATDIGITAL.pdf 37.29 MB · 5 downloads

I thought this was going to have the updates that would include the changes to bathrooms in Haven and other suites on some ships.

But at least for the Pearl, it is still showing the OLD bathrooms with those nice tubs ("with a view"!).

So the new bathrooms are still a mystery, even though the ship is long out of any "construction phase"... unless they are planning to sail with bathrooms IN some the suites (and perhaps other cabins?) still undergoing major renovations...

A contact at NCL corporate was going to "get back to me" with actual current floor plans, but still has not.

Are the new floor plans going to be a surprise to NCL Corporate, too? 😡

GC

2 hours ago, Niffernay said:

240311960_39324DeckbyDeckCover2020RECATDIGITAL.pdf 37.29 MB · 45 downloads

Thank you for sharing this.  My husband will love it.

I agree with you - thorough is good and not the same as obsessed.  It is the planning and organizing that makes vacations run smoothly!

• Like 1