No answer from RCCL re our lost Drink and Voom package

Hi. We booked our pre cruise packages directly with RCCL at a cost of $1913 but there is no sign of them in our booking.

I have rang customer service on several occasions. One told me it will be refunded and one said I had to ring America customer services.

I have sent 6 emails and only one reply to inform me they have forwarded it to their American customer services and someone will be in touch soon, that was 8 weeks ago.

I cant go through my TA as it was done directly by me. Anyone else lost their booking or know how to get help from RCCL

Thanks Barbara

Hi there Barbara. We purchased a similar package for our recent navigator of the seas cruise. I was a bit concerned because I couldn’t see it in my profile on the app but I had also received email confirmation of my purchase. When I called Royal Caribbean they assured me that it was there and not to worry and that was indeed the case once I boarded.

On 12/22/2021 at 2:42 PM, countryblossom said:

Hi. We booked our pre cruise packages directly with RCCL at a cost of $1913 but there is no sign of them in our booking.

I have rang customer service on several occasions. One told me it will be refunded and one said I had to ring America customer services.

I have sent 6 emails and only one reply to inform me they have forwarded it to their American customer services and someone will be in touch soon, that was 8 weeks ago.

I cant go through my TA as it was done directly by me. Anyone else lost their booking or know how to get help from RCCL

Thanks Barbara

You're probably okay; there's some weird disclaimer about excursions and so on not always showing up in the app.   If you go to your account on RoyalCaribbean.com under "plan your cruise" you should see what you've purchased.

If not, call them.