Reports from Carnival Panorama

smellywax

On 1/3/2022 at 9:19 AM, Youyoyotoo said:

I am guessing here but Mexico is NOT the U.S. They do NOT have the mechanisms in play to test out 4,000 additional people on a whims notice nor take mass causalities in their port cities given the sieges they are already under but a grossly non reported by Media. So, that is the most logical explanation I could guess at. Doesn't seem that far fetched. Hence forth also why Government decided to buy 500.000,000 additional test kits in AMERICA as I think airplane flights and many other mass transit, closed air ventilation system transport systems are gojng to be hit with lots of added masking and testing req's they may have been exempted from up until recent "new" variant assault on the world...Be flexible or be angry. Your choice.

Lets work on ending the testing requirement After Jan 30th lets start by returning the 72 hour test for vaccinated passengers as by then Omicron should be on a downward swing. 

When will the testing end?

Edited by travelplus

• 8 months later...
On 12/29/2021 at 2:12 PM, smellywax said:

N95 masks and we brought Lysol and Lysol wipes to clean the room and each evening I spray the room again. Wash hands often and have sanitizer attached to lanyard and straw. Take lots of vitamin C as well. 

E8486297-5116-419B-B6F2-F5CCCED9A789.jpeg

How did you take the Lysol spray on board (checked bag or carry-on). I was planning on taking some and was told it was prohibited because it is an aerosol. It is odd that I can bring hairspray but not Lysol. 

@tytanbri We just got off of the Panorama this past Saturday. We carried one large can of Lysol in our carryon bag. There was no issue for us. Forgive my ignorance, I guess I never saw where this is not allowed. I tried to locate the information in carnival’s website where is states that aerosol cans are not allowed. But I failed to locate that information. 

• Like 1