Deluxe drink package 345DKK/€46 for some Europeans

ditmar2007

Today there is an offer for 345DKK/475SEK/470NOK/£40/€46 - I didn't check all countries, but Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Germany and UK have it on their front page. 

France, Italy and Spain don't. It seems as if it's only the northern European countries.

You have to call a number, and THEY add it to your booking where it shows up as the line TXB1 DLX <no-of-nights> on the Guest Invoice and not as a customer transaction. You just have to remember to cancel your own drinking package if you already have one.

Bonus: You don't have to pay for it before the final payment as it's on the booking.

Bonus2: I think it's $50 - the rate of $ to DKK is low, so it ended up being not 345DKK but 323DKK. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ditmar2007 said:

You have to call a number, and THEY add it to your booking where it shows up as the line TXB1 DLX <no-of-nights> on the Guest Invoice and not as a customer transaction.

Correction: It shows up as TXB1-EMEA DLX <no-of-nights>

I guess it means you'll only see it in Europe (and not even all of Europe, and not in the Middle East)

On 12/29/2021 at 9:24 PM, Preziosa said:

Which ship did you booked

Vision of the seas out of Barcelone 8. july 2022

Men det gælder for alle - du er bare nødt til at ringe på nummeret. Så tilføjer de det til din booking. 

On 12/29/2021 at 10:50 PM, weejasser said:

Does it include existing bookings - can't seem to find the t&c's? 

I don't know what t&c is. 

And yes, it does. My booking was made in September, for a cruise in July 2022

You have to telephone the number. They add it to your BOOKING - it's not in the list of purchased items. You can only see it on your Guest Invoice marked as TZB1-EMEA DLX something.

On 12/29/2021 at 11:08 PM, little britain said:

Booking window Dec 16 - Feb 28.

Do not need to pay for the drinks packages until final balance due.

Must call to book.

Offer available on European sailings over 5n in 2022.

If you have drinks package already can cancel and rebook at the lower price.

I had an existing booking. And I already had a drinking package. 

I just got the lower priced package added to my BOOKING - not to my list of purchased extras. I then cancelled my existing package.

On 12/29/2021 at 10:08 PM, little britain said:

Must call to book.

Where does it state the booking window? I can’t log into my account at present, may be something to do with currently being in Spain (first land based holiday we’ve taken for well over 2 years). We’re sailing on Wonder in July and I’ve been waiting for the price of the DP to drop before purchasing. £40pd seems like a great deal. Any idea if I  can use my OBC towards it like you can when booking online?

Edited by CaroleC

30 minutes ago, CaroleC said:

Where does it state the booking window? I can’t log into my account at present, may be something to do with currently being in Spain (first land based holiday we’ve taken for well over 2 years). We’re sailing on Wonder in July and I’ve been waiting for the price of the DP to drop before purchasing. £40pd seems like a great deal. Any idea if I  can use my OBC towards it like you can when booking online?

99A926DA-611D-4C5D-A75D-B5120459A0C8.jpeg

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Norwich Cruiser said:

£40.00 what’s that about $54 or $55 per day including gratuity I’m not convinced you’ll get it any cheaper.

That’s what I was thinking. I’m also hoping that I can use the $100 OBC I was given when I booked, towards it.

On 12/29/2021 at 10:08 PM, little britain said:

Must call to book.

Great thanks. I had to go via my UK TA as that's how I booked. Pretty simple to add and was slightly less at £550 for two for 7 nights 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I phoned today and received this offer for both of us and cancelled our existing beverage package. An email was sent to me to confirm full cancellation of package. My account on the cruise planner is only showing refund of hubby’s  beverage package. What do I trust-cruise planner or email?

On 1/7/2022 at 5:09 PM, Cloud_Collector said:

I phoned today and received this offer for both of us and cancelled our existing beverage package. An email was sent to me to confirm full cancellation of package. My account on the cruise planner is only showing refund of hubby’s  beverage package. What do I trust-cruise planner or email?

Call them and ask. Or try to cancel again.

And make sure to ask for a Guest Invoice. On that, the new packages should be visible (TXB1-EMEA DLX <no-of-nights>)

11 hours ago, ditmar2007 said:

Call them and ask. Or try to cancel again.

And make sure to ask for a Guest Invoice. On that, the new packages should be visible (TXB1-EMEA DLX <no-of-nights>)

Thank you. We have the new invoice so that part seems fine. Just need to check both original drink packages are cancelled now. I will give it a couple of days to see if the system catches  up then call them if it doesn’t. 

Looks like we've got quite a bit of variation on the code, TZL7-BEV TRANS 8 over here (Finnish booking).

The terms on the website state "Deluxe Drinks Package offer at $52 USD / 46 EUR per person, per day (the “Offer”) is available from 16th December 2021 to 28th February 2022 for new and existing bookings towards the purchase of the Deluxe Drink Package. Deluxe Drinks Package prices shown are $52 USD / 46 EUR per person, per day (including taxes and fees) unless otherwise noted and include any promotional savings.  Please note the advertised price is based on the exchange rate rounded down. This Offer is only available on 2022 European sailings of 5 night and above.".

• 3 weeks later...

We are sailing on Odyssey on 28th Sept from Rome (9 nights) and whilst I was in work checking the website seen the DDP £40 for sailings! called the wife and said for her to call Royal, as it states to call. She did and booked the DDP and again as you say it does not have to be paid until final payment! Win/win. 

We are from the Netherlands, this offer does not have a banner on the Dutch RC website. Can we just call the German customer care and get this offer applied (no dutch customer care available, so always have to call US/UK or Germany..) 

Or are we out of luck and have to wait for another offer that is aimed at the Dutch market?