Currently on Breakaway 12/26

Dgoddess61

I don't think they are just randomly cancelling shows.  I believe they are dealing with COVID among the crew.  The airlines (and many other businesses) are as well.  I just got home from a delay after delay after delay flight from San Diego to Boston.  After 3 days they were finally able to get me on a flight.  Was not ideal but I certainly am not blaming the airlines.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, NotARussianBot said:

Ugh, I'm supposed to be on that boat next week. This is not the trip I had paid for.

No its not the trip anyone paid for, NCL should at least off FCC if you want to cancel 

• Like 3

Are they even giving any FCC or anything?? For all the port cancellations, they have argued that you pay for the ship, not the port. But, seems like you're not even getting that?  

I understand COVID, as we are now accelerating our own regulations again in Scotland, but at least we get refunds or credits for the things that are cancelled here.

• Like 5

That’s a lot to cancel. I feel sorry for NCL, too, but when you cancel that many things, it’s not the same trip people paid for. NCL should offer some OBC or something to keep the good will of customers. 

“Movies” are no substitute for entertainment. The sound quality on ships is terrible, you can’t hear with all the people talking, and we can all watch movies at home.

• Like 6

We are in the Haven and social distancing is so easy!  Masks wearing is enforced unless you are sitting having a drink or eating.  While in pool and sun deck areas where distancing is possible no masks are required. They are not offering anything extra for the loss of activities on the ship.  The crew is no longer allowed to leave the ship and I feel bad for them.

DF93D558-705F-4D0B-AF1D-105D550178EE.jpeg

9E416379-3307-467A-862E-E1762C03DA46.jpeg

FF66CED1-7D65-4C41-9788-749BB49CF335.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, luckyinpa said:

haven prices are down to 1700 on joy. who's to blame for that. i wish i was close to miami.sigh

Yes and our upcoming cruise next month is $2,338.00 cheaper then what I paid early this year to book. 

Edited by jetact