Unable to register

oddjob16

We received a mail from Azamara telling us to enter a registration for embarkation testing. We have tried to fill in this registration a number of times during the last week and never get passed page one. This is another frustratuing thing about Azamara that keeps hunting us. The never ending stupid online f..ups. Yes. We have sent mails to Azamara telling them that we are unable to register, but the big silence on that end is bigger than ever. Dare we just meet up at the terminal and trust that we will be processed anyway? We have no other choice I guess.

If anyone has any experience with this feel free to chip in.

26 minutes ago, oddjob16 said:

We received a mail from Azamara telling us to enter a registration for embarkation testing. We have tried to fill in this registration a number of times during the last week and never get passed page one. This is another frustratuing thing about Azamara that keeps hunting us. The never ending stupid online f..ups. Yes. We have sent mails to Azamara telling them that we are unable to register, but the big silence on that end is bigger than ever. Dare we just meet up at the terminal and trust that we will be processed anyway? We have no other choice I guess.

If anyone has any experience with this feel free to chip in.

I had some trouble and sent a help email to the testing company. By the time I heard back I was able to register. I think I have heard from others that you can gist show up though. Hopefully someone can confirm this.

• Like 1

I had the same problem and so phoned.  The woman on the phone said they were having a lot of calls about this and they would add my name to the list and hopefully it would be sorted soon.  I received another email telling me to pre register yesterday and still the same message comes up.  She did say we would be able to just rock up without pre registering.

Had the same problem back in December for a Canaries Cruise.  It is not a problem if you do not complete the form on line prior to the cruise. The Eurofin staff will complete the form for you at the terminal, it just takes a little longer.  It might be worth writing down on a piece of paper all the answers to the questions on the on line form.  Then the staff can just copy it into their computer.  I found I was continually having to write out information such a email address, home address etc. for them to ensure correct spelling.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/2/2022 at 3:50 PM, holidaysaregood said:

I haven't received the email to register and we board on Friday.   Not worried about registration as on our Greek cruise in September we had 2 queues at registration the completed and not completed. 

Neither have we!

Just going to check my junk folder, in case it has made its way there😅.

Boarding in 13 days. I think we have tried to fill in the registration for embarkation testing about ten times without success. The form does not take very long time to fill out, but it is 5 minutes of wasted time everytime. 

Thanks to the comments in this thread we are now confident that they will accept us at the check-in anyway. 

PS. We really need a CBO again. Please return Bonnie to us.

• Like 1

It’s a pain but it’s not critical to the process you can turn up as many did unregistered. I doubt as it’s an IT issue a CBO would make a difference- they know they have an issue the fix is techy. Agree if they didn’t know an escalation route is useful but you’re beyond that. 
Personally Odd I’d give up rather than waste time on it 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have managed to do the on line check in and received a time for boarding and printed online boarding pass (22 Feb sailing).  What I haven't received from Azamara is the documentation  of  cruise itinerary/flight/ luggage tags booklet which I have previously printed to take with me on past cruises.  Does anyone know where I get that information or have Azamara stopped sending it?