Under 12 and vaccinated

mlbdude

Has anyone sailed yet with an under 12 that was fully vaccinated?  MSC has yet to update their website for this scenario yet unlike the other lines.  I would hope they would be tested and treated just like a vaccinated adult.

4 minutes ago, mlbdude said:

Has anyone sailed yet with an under 12 that was fully vaccinated?  MSC has yet to update their website for this scenario yet unlike the other lines.  I would hope they would be tested and treated just like a vaccinated adult.

You are correct the website is still behind.  Now that the date has passed for under 12 to be fully vaccinated it is possible for kids under 12 to be recorded as ‘fully vaccinated.’  We had a family in front of us at checkin at Port Canaveral with kids under 12 who were given wristbands for full vaccination.  I think there is still a lower age limit.  Sorry, I don’t know what the lower age limit is.  

Dennis

• Haha 1

My daughter under 12 was given a white wristband by YC Concierge and was treated like a vaccinated passenger from that point on, white wristband was checked for minors when we tried to get off the ship on our own

When she was in parts of the ship only for vaccinated passengers, crew member sometimes verbally asked us if she was vaccinated

We all got RT-PCR tests 2 days before

Edited by dlbosfo

Just sailed the Meraviglia with a 5 year old and a 11 year 100% vaccinated. 

No issues what so ever, they were given white wrist bands at check in, and also treated like all the vaccinated guests onboard.   

We provided Antigen tests for all four of us with no issues. 

ENJOY!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1