Enchanted 1/9-1/29-Updates/Questions

Jadn13

21 minutes ago, Musky Ike said:

Some yes. but from experience I can say that Diet Dew can be quite rare in many ports. We have been on that difficult hunt but success is sweet.😁 Back to topic.

that's been my experience also - Pepsi products are harder to find in the islands!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MissP22 said:

I'm thinking the logic of quarantining people who have been in "close contact" with someone who was positive may only be applied to crew members only at this point.   

It you're considered a close contact as a passenger, they quarantine you for 24 hours if you test negative for safety, but in your own cabin. Test the magical answer of negative and you're free to resume your cruise. Again, their ship, their rules, not your logic.

2 hours ago, jwattle said:

It you're considered a close contact as a passenger, they quarantine you for 24 hours if you test negative for safety, but in your own cabin. Test the magical answer of negative and you're free to resume your cruise. Again, their ship, their rules, not your logic.

OK. I guess that answers my question. 

I haven't heard of a passenger yet that's been quarantined for just being close to a positive person- only the crew. 

10 minutes ago, jeanandjim said:

Ate in Sabatinis tonight. Absolutely better than I remember, from the food, service, and atmosphere. Was totally impressed, sorry we didn't try earlier so we could go again.

Jim😎

Thanks for this. We haven't gone to Sabaltinis in years but think we will give it a try again in February.

If you attend the Captains circle get together this afternoon, can you inquire if they have any specials for staying on for the next cruise. 
There has been reports that they have been offering deals on some ships. 
Thank you and everyone else for the questions and answers, your help has been tremendous for those of us not yet onboard. 
ENJOY your last sea days

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jadn13 said:

Hi All!

I think everyone did a great job of answering questions, if you still have a question we only have 2 sea days left so ask away! 

Great job,  concise & to the point. Thanks.

It looks like the dance crew is back in action this evening. 👏👏 😄

Are the Enclave hours the same as the Lotus Spa hours listed in the Patter, does anyone know?  And are they limiting the number of people they allow in the Enclave at one time, or limiting the amount of time each person is allowed to spend in the Enclave each day?  Thanks so much!

40 minutes ago, bottomfeeder said:

Are the Enclave hours the same as the Lotus Spa hours listed in the Patter, does anyone know?  And are they limiting the number of people they allow in the Enclave at one time, or limiting the amount of time each person is allowed to spend in the Enclave each day?  Thanks so much!

Yes to the same hours. It hasn’t been crowded, so hard to say if they are limiting entry. The ship is only at 50% capacity. I do wish it was more clear that Enclave should be treated as a quiet space. Not everyone understands this, so my relax zone has been busted up a couple of times with people shouting.

other than that, Enclave is a great place to relax.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sham21 said:

If you attend the Captains circle get together this afternoon, can you inquire if they have any specials for staying on for the next cruise. 
There has been reports that they have been offering deals on some ships. 
Thank you and everyone else for the questions and answers, your help has been tremendous for those of us not yet onboard. 
ENJOY your last sea days

There are notices that Panama anD Caribbean sailings are the 50% off through the end of April, if booked while on board.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jadn13 said:

Hi All!

I think everyone did a great job of answering questions, if you still have a question we only have 2 sea days left so ask away! 

Thanks so much for your updates!  They have been really helpful.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MissP22 said:

Great job,  concise & to the point. Thanks.

It looks like the dance crew is back in action this evening. 👏👏 😄

Opps. My mistake. I though there was going to be a production show this evening. Only another guest entertainer. 

Finally went into the Amalfi dining room, it was for wine tasting (if you’re Elite it’s a nice little perk) 

It does have some windows in the back but as for More, It doesn’t feel like it.

I’m still saying Capri is your best bet for dining room because of location. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Kmkub said:

There are notices that Panama anD Caribbean sailings are the 50% off through the end of April, if booked while on board.

Thank you for that

Do you get discounts for booking 5+ Booking while on board 😉

5 minutes ago, big al said:

On the WIFI package included, 2 questions: 1) was the speed decent or slow? and 2) Is there a limit in minutes you have  ? I know some other cruise lines give you 250 minutes per cabin, or similar..thanks!

Big Al

No limit of minutes and I was able to stream TV series on my phone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We are on the Enchanted currently and are continuing on the next cruise.  We had our Covid tests this morning in the Amalfi dining room; ours were scheduled for 8:30 AM.  (All the info needed was provided in a letter to our cabin yesterday.)  We were each given a sticker that the checking-in persons associated with our name, and a (sequentially-numbered) "water shuttle" ticket that allowed us to be called out in groups of 10 to get in the line for testing.  We sat in the dining room until our group of 10 was called to form a line at the back of the room.  There were two testing stations; the tester asked us to pull our masks down off our noses but leave them covering our mouths.  The tester did the nose-swabbing - very quick and easy.  Then we pulled up our masks and sanitized our hands on the way out .... and waited for a call within the half-hour with bad news.  No call - no bad news!  We'll be going around again!

• Like 3

Hi all….will someone from this thread continue to give daily reports?  I really appreciate the updates about the ports. We are sailing on the 18th and worried about not making all our stops. It does seem that the ship has Covid under control and I hope they continue to do so!🤞🤞🤞

• Like 3