Starboard Cruise Services problem

On board Silhouette in October last year,  I purchased a Brietling watch, a real treat! The salesman said the warranty would be sent directly to me from Brietling. I didn't receive it. I have been in contact with Starboard Cruise Services who run the shops on board, they gave me several dates for receiving the warranty, which passed, with no warranty received. They are now failing to reply to my very polite emails. Has anyone else had this problem with Starboard and do you have any hints and tips to resolve this issue?

Edited by 8611202

1 hour ago, 8611202 said:

On board Silhouette in October last year,  I purchased a Brietling watch, a real treat! The salesman said the warranty would be sent directly to me from Brietling. I didn't receive it. I have been in contact with Starboard Cruise Services who run the shops on board, they gave me several dates for receiving the warranty, which passed, with no warranty received. They are now failing to reply to my very polite emails. Has anyone else had this problem with Starboard and do you have any hints and tips to resolve this issue?

Do you get a purchase receipt that you could take to Breitling?  Any chance they are selling fake watches, hence they don’t want to honor warranty?  Or are they just lazy?