Current HAL Policies on Cancellation FCC

PSR

I have read some recent reports of FCC given for cancelling cruises on some of the roll call threads, but could not find anything recent on the HAL board. HAL did have a 30-day before cruise limit of cancelling for FCC, but I am wondering if that number has decreased due to the recent rise in COVID cases. Some say they got FCC even 10 days or so before a cruise. I guess I could call HAL, but I'm not sure I want to cancel yet if I would lose all my fare (nor stay on my phone all day to get through). Thanks for any info on a recent experience. 

I called my PCC today and left a message.  I sent her 2 emails and tried to access the Chat function.  No response.  I will try again tomorrow and remain on hold if necessary.  I will report back.

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, 0106 said:

I called my PCC today and left a message.  I sent her 2 emails and tried to access the Chat function.  No response.  I will try again tomorrow and remain on hold if necessary.  I will report back.

I tried calling today around 11 PST and said I had an existing booking and was not even allowed to hold. I called back and said new booking and got someone in about 5 minutes. This afternoon (between 4:30 and 6 PST) I got through pretty quickly also to several different departments that I needed to speak with.