Freedom of the Seas - Feb 7th - 2 nights coco cay

mike60707

Just booked this cruise, just a quick trip to Coco Cay for my birthday !!! Anyone have any idea how to check the capacity on the ship?  When looking at cabins pretty much everything is available, lots to choose from ...... just wondering

(We were on the Adventure from Nassau Sep 4th and only 422 passengers on board....nice but a little creepy lol

i booked this cruise around the same time for my birthday too.

i am taking a friend who has never cruised before (it is unfortunate that a 2 nighter will be his first, he just could not get more time off.)

what will the entertainment be like on a 2-night cruise?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MSUjohn said:

i booked this cruise around the same time for my birthday too.

i am taking a friend who has never cruised before (it is unfortunate that a 2 nighter will be his first, he just could not get more time off.)

what will the entertainment be like on a 2-night cruise?

I have no idea, but I saw this, I said we're going !! Happy Birthday to me lol....The air from Chicago to Miami round trip was incredibly low, $117.00 round trip on American Airlines...We love Coco Cay so getting away for 2 days (1 night in Miami too) and a day in coco cay is well worth it.  Freedom is a great ship, we tend to only cruise with Royal Caribbean....(we have a 14 night cruise booked on Odyssey in October 2022).......that should hopefully be amazing.  I'm sure you're friend will love his first cruise experience.  just 2 1/2 weeks away........Mike & Tim (and our friend Sherri is going too) 

On 1/18/2022 at 9:44 PM, mike60707 said:

I have no idea, but I saw this, I said we're going !! Happy Birthday to me lol....The air from Chicago to Miami round trip was incredibly low, $117.00 round trip on American Airlines...We love Coco Cay so getting away for 2 days (1 night in Miami too) and a day in coco cay is well worth it.  Freedom is a great ship, we tend to only cruise with Royal Caribbean....(we have a 14 night cruise booked on Odyssey in October 2022).......that should hopefully be amazing.  I'm sure you're friend will love his first cruise experience.  just 2 1/2 weeks away........Mike & Tim (and our friend Sherri is going too) 

DTW to FLL was about same price & i too am doing an extra day in miami. being an NCL man this will be my first time on royal Caribbean (i have also done a 3 night on carnival).

i am looking forward to the warmth more than anything. i love my short winter halftime every year.

• Like 1

We're very loyal to Royal (yeah, we're Diamond Plus) ... wish the perks were better, nothing too exciting. We arrive Miami Sunday about 2:30pm, staying for the first time in South Beach....We usually stay close to Bayside Marketplace, but thought what the hell, lets try South Beach once.....Our check in time is 12:30, will probably arrive by 12 noon.......see what happens.  I just hope the ship is at least only 50% capacity......We were on the Adventure of the Seas last Sep out of Nassau, only 422 passengers lol, with a capacity of 3,700......now that was strange, but nice.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2022 at 8:00 PM, mike60707 said:

We're very loyal to Royal (yeah, we're Diamond Plus) ... wish the perks were better, nothing too exciting. We arrive Miami Sunday about 2:30pm, staying for the first time in South Beach....We usually stay close to Bayside Marketplace, but thought what the hell, lets try South Beach once.....Our check in time is 12:30, will probably arrive by 12 noon.......see what happens.  I just hope the ship is at least only 50% capacity......We were on the Adventure of the Seas last Sep out of Nassau, only 422 passengers lol, with a capacity of 3,700......now that was strange, but nice.

i hope you had a good birthday. my friend and his wife had a BLAST for their first cruise. i enjoyed myself too; more so than i thought i would.

my first time on royal.