Cruise With Confidence Program Has Been Extended (as expected)

mahdnc

On 1/14/2022 at 8:55 AM, Pickels said:

If you have a cruise where you applied an FCC, and you cancel that cruise, you don’t get a new FCC, the original FCC is reinstated, which can’t be applied to a new cruise from one year from the cancelled cruise.  Bummer!

Is this from your 'original' cruise or newly booked/replaced cruise?  I am expecting an FCC for cruise just cancelled for this January - and will be applying to cruise end of this March (in hopes that things will be better by then).

Should I decide to cancel the March cruise - I assume I would get an FCC for TOTAL amount of new March cruise ( it is around $700 more than original/cancelled cruise FCC $$) - or just an FCC of original cancellation amoutn (and refund of additional funds?)

Also would the 'rebooking' deadline be one year from original cancelled cruise?  or one year from the March (possibly) cancelled cruise?  Most confusing!

Wouldn't all of this confusion be cleared up by just saying the FCCs will be good until the end of 2023 or 2024 the same way Delta Airlines have done?

Created a ton of goodwill and most of us will end up not only loyal but spending more on the future trip.

Or is that too easy?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, chamima said:

Wouldn't all of this confusion be cleared up by just saying the FCCs will be good until the end of 2023 or 2024 the same way Delta Airlines have done?

Created a ton of goodwill and most of us will end up not only loyal but spending more on the future trip.

Or is that too easy?

AGREE!!!

I think this would make it easier on the cruise line as well.