Bonaire

luv4cruises

Hi,

We have sailed the Caribbean many times with Bonaire a favorite port,  We are avid snorkeled and have always snorkeled with Woodwind.  On our August cruise we stuck with a very disappointing X tour in Bonaire. Has anyone been able to snorkel with Woodwind recently?  Thank you in advance.

50 minutes ago, little britain said:

We are booked with Woodwind next month. No need ( currently) to take ships tours in Bonaire 

Thank you’. We love Woodwind- always the best snorkeling experience in the Caribbean- one of the reasons NOT to cancel my March cruise’🙂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nurse.Laura said:

F45950E6-1807-4525-AB96-DD273FCD142E.jpeg

Rules keep changing... we were allowed to do on your own in all three ABC islands last week from the Connie (port stops on 8-10 January).  Might be good to have an independent option that is cancellable as a back-up in case the rules change again.

2 minutes ago, trabeler said:

Rules keep changing... we were allowed to do on your own in all three ABC islands last week from the Connie (port stops on 8-10 January).  Might be good to have an independent option that is cancellable as a back-up in case the rules change again.

Yeah, this came out 2-3 days ago and unfortunately cause quite a scramble for us.  We were planning Bonaire Cruisers with snorkel stops sprinkled throughout.  We had deep sea fishing arranged in Curacao and it's quite a disappointment to miss that.  

We booked bonaire cruisers golf carts as well.  According to the owner, they are still renting golf carts to passengers on cruise ships.  According the the Celebrity website, it is required by the government in Bonaire however, the owner of Bonaire Cruiser's has not been notified of this change.  There is only 2 excursions left to book with the cruise line and neither of them interest the 8 of us and they are $90 - $100 per person.  

We are set for Woodwind next month.   With the current restrictions I touched base with Ulf and he said if bookings don’t pick up our trip may get cancelled! 😩  I so hope it works out and we get to go!   I’d start advertising for them but I don’t even know what Celebrity will even allow then.  Ugh!

• 2 weeks later...